Each week we meet for 60 minutes. The program is designed with young, developing lacrosse players in mind. Our professional coaching staff run the players through a progressive program plan to maximize player growth, understanding and enthusiasm for the game.
Our focus is on:
- Fundamental Development
- Game concept centered drills
- Small sided games
This is an important age for proper skill development, so fundamentals will be stressed each meeting.
Each session includes 20 minutes of individual skill and game concept development and followed by a game.
Players need full equipment:
Helmet | Shoulder Pads | Arm guards | Gloves | Mouth guard and protective cup.
Rental Equipment Available! Click Here!
*Players need their own stick.
***Make sure you check out 10U Academy! It runs Monday nights right before 10U league. Great opportunity for players to get 60 minutes of individual skill set and concept development prior to league!
LOCATION | DAY & TIME
St. Charles Sportplex | 1400 Foundry Street, St. Charles IL
Mondays | 7:00pm – 8:00pm
SESSION I | 6 Meetings
November 6th – December 18th
*No lax 11/20 – Happy Thanksgiving!
SESSION II | 8 meetings
January 8th – February 26th
ALL PLAYERS MUST BE MEMBERS OF US LACROSSE
- In Fall of 2013, River City became an official US Lacrosse program! This ensures River City runs programs according to strict US Lacrosse guidelines. Including:
- All coaches are US Lacrosse Members and hold at minimum at US Lacrosse Level 1 certification.
- All players must be a member of US Lacrosse in order to participate in RCL programs. Cost for membership is $30 for youth players, $35 for high school players.
- As a member of US Lacrosse each player receives top of the line on field coverage, as well as one years subscription to US Lacrosse magazine.
- You will be automatically directed to USL during registration if you are a new or expired member.
- To view additional information regarding US Lacrosse and player coverage please click this link.
- This membership is good for 1 full year and covers your player for all RCL programs with in that year.