8U is our Develop and Play program. Each week we meet for 60 minutes. The program is designed with young, developing players in mind. Our professional coaching staff run the players through a progressive program plan to maximize player growth, understanding and enthusiasm.
Our focus is on:
- Fun kid centered drills
- Small sided games
This is an important age for proper skill development, so fundamentals will be stressed each meeting.
Each sessions includes drills & games based on developmental concepts and small sided scrimmages.
Players need full equipment:
Helmet | Shoulder Pads | Arm guards | Gloves | Mouth guard and protective cup.
Rental Equipment Available! Click Here!
*Players need their own stick.
LOCATION | DAY & TIME
St. Charles Sportplex | 1400 Foundry Street, St. Charles IL
Mondays | 5:00pm – 6:00pm
SESSION I | 6 Meetings
November 6th – December 18th
*No lax 11/20 – Happy Thanksgiving!
SESSION II | 8 meetings
January 8th – February 26th
ALL PLAYERS MUST BE MEMBERS OF US LACROSSE
- In Fall of 2013, River City became an official US Lacrosse program! This ensures River City runs programs according to strict US Lacrosse guidelines. Including:
- All coaches are US Lacrosse Members and hold at minimum at US Lacrosse Level 1 certification.
- All players must be a member of US Lacrosse in order to participate in RCL programs. Cost for membership is $30 for youth players, $35 for high school players.
- As a member of US Lacrosse each player receives top of the line on field coverage, as well as one years subscription to US Lacrosse magazine.
- You will be automatically directed to USL during registration if you are a new or expired member.
- To view additional information regarding US Lacrosse and player coverage please click this link.
- This membership is good for 1 full year and covers your player for all RCL programs with in that year.