Each week we meet for 60 minutes. The program is designed with young players’ needs in mind. We focus is on:
- Fun and kid centered drills & games
- Small sided games
This is an important age for proper skill development, so fundamentals will be stressed each meeting. Players will learn and develop their individual skills and team concepts through a progressive practice plan. Players then get the chance to apply what they learn during the weekly scrimmage!
Each session will include a 15-20 minute practice focusing on individual skill set and team game concepts, followed by a game. The first meeting will be a full hour of fundamental work and basic game concepts instruction.
Players must have a goggles, stick and mouth guard.
LOCATION | DAY & TIME
St. Charles Sportplex | 1400 Foundry Street, St. Charles IL
Thursdays | 7:00pm – 8:00pm
SESSION I | 6 Meetings
November 9th – December 21st
*No lax 11/23 – Happy Thanksgiving!
SESSION II | 8 meetings
January 11th – March 1st
ALL PLAYERS MUST BE MEMBERS OF US LACROSSE
- In Fall of 2013, River City became an official US Lacrosse program! This ensures River City runs programs according to strict US Lacrosse guidelines. Including:
- All coaches are US Lacrosse Members and hold at minimum at US Lacrosse Level 1 certification.
- All players must be a member of US Lacrosse in order to participate in RCL programs. Cost for membership is $30 for youth players, $35 for high school players.
- As a member of US Lacrosse each player receives top of the line on field coverage, as well as one years subscription to US Lacrosse magazine.
- You will be automatically directed to USL during registration if you are a new or expired member.
- To view additional information regarding US Lacrosse and player coverage please click this link.
- This membership is good for 1 full year and covers your player for all RCL programs with in that year.