WELCOME TO RIVER CITY 2018-19 High School Team Training
River City runs a unique high school pre season training program that gives teams the ability to practice and develop together all while staying with in IHSA guidelines.
Indoor leagues can be fun and there is a place for them, but there is very little team or individual progress made during the very important months leading to the high school season.
As an IHSA program, coaching staff is unable to run pre-season practices or training. They CAN however give River City details on team concepts, vocab, offensive and defensive sets and areas of focus. Our highly trained coaching staff takes that information to lay out practice plans according to the focus for your team.
Sessions are held on the hour, 5pm, 6pm, 7pm and 8pm on Monday nights at the St. Charles Sportsplex. First come first serve opportunity to lock in your time slot.
- Mike Black | RCL Director | MCLA Minnesota State | MID-ATTACK
- John Aikenhead | RCL Indoor coach | NCAA DI Mount St. Mary’s | MID-ATTACK
- Angelo Carbonara | RCL Director | NCAA DIII Elmhurst College | MID-ATTACK
- Dave Jasper | RCL Select Team coach | MCLA Northern Illinois | DEFENSE
- Ben Totman | RCL Director | NCAA DIII Cornell College | GOALIES
- St. Charles East
- St. Charles North
- Marmion Academy
****DON”T SEE YOUR TEAM? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to add your team.
Session II | January – February | 7 sessions.
When: 1/7 – 2/18
Where: Sportsplex in St. Charles, 1400 Foundry Street, St. Charles, IL
Cost: Per player cost: $175